Find your private taxi in 1 clickLeader in France (12 cities) • More than 500 drivers • Up to 30% cheaper than a taxi service • instant booking • More than 100,000 satisfied customersDownload for free Allocab to book your private cab and liveries in Paris and its surrounding areas in Lyon, Cannes, Nice, Lille, Nantes, Toulon, Rennes, Montpellier, Marseille, Bordeaux, Toulon, Avignon...
Allocab has been publicized on French national television, radios and newspapers (including the Financial Times).
• Fare starting at €9Get a fixed price for your cab and livery regardless of traffic
• Your Private Driver Now, in 2 Hours, 2 Days or 2 Months?Book a ride for now or later, your choice.
• Touch'n MoveWith “Touch'n Move” book your personal driver in 1 click.
• Email & text Confirmations and UpdatesReceive email and text confirmations, text updates and a receipt at the end of the ride.
• Reliable DriversOur cab drivers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for a ride by car, by minibus or motorcycle.
• Get a car with chauffeur in less than 10 minutesWould you like to leave now or later? You can book a cab up to 3 months in advance.
• Travelling to the train station or the airport?Easily book your ride in advance.
• Security and PaymentNo need for cash: just register a credit card in your secure account.
• The QualityTrack your driver on the real time map and receive a text message as soon as your cab is approaching.
• The ChoiceDownload Allocab to order a saloon for maximum comfort, a van for a small group, or a motorcycle taxi in order to avoid traffic jams!
• How does it work?1. Specify the ride details (pick-up and drop-off addresses and pick up time)2. Get a price quote3. Choose your vehicle (saloon, van or motorcycle)4. Track your cab and then relax in your car
Download Allocab and simplify your journey with the largest network of drivers in France!
We appreciate your feedback and ideas. Please keep sending them to email@example.com
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/allocabFollow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/allocab